3M Paint Protection film is a nearly invisible, "always-on" alternative to bulky and often problematic vinyl front-end protectors. You have to be close to the vehicle, and look hard, to spot this stuff. As with vinyl bras, it offers protection from stone chips, insects, small scratches, and the wear-and-tear sand-blasting effect from years of driving. Instead of having to remove and reinstall a bra after every foul-weather encounter (which can trap dirt and moisture underneath), paint-protection film is semi-permanently installed, similarly to window tint. It has a lifespan of about seven years and requires no special maintenance. Should the need arise, or when the film wears out, it can be replaced. And you can wax it along with the rest of your car, minimizing bug and sap stains and easing stain removal.
- Computer cut from 3M Scotchgard 8Mil paint protection film.
- Contains UV protectants to counteract ultraviolet rays and to resist yellowing.
- High-performance, pressure sensitive adhesive that ensures excellent adhesion to OEM paints.
- Does NOT affect vehicle’s appearance or aerodynamics
- Helps maintain vehicle’s value
- Endorsed by major auto manufacturers (PORSCHE)
- Will NOT crack, yellow, shrink or peel
- 5 year warranty agains peeling, cracking and yellowing
- Removable if necessary
- Will NOT harm paint